Allyson

Friday, October 14, 2005

Cheer up

ooO here's a cheer up to the day... Leslie and are going to go to lunch... we haven't done that in a loooooooooooooooooong time with just the two of us... I miss that girl, that is for sure...

other than that.

i finished most of my transcribing that is due for tuesday. Well, technically I finished it ALL. I only had to redo tape 1 and do side A of tape 2... well all i have left is the final copy of side B... so that's a good thing. I feel semi-productive today. Which is good, since I won't be here next Wednesday... or even later this afternoon :P I'm going to head out about 2 today... yay... and then, i plan on doing NOTHING tonight. Ah, sweet nothingness... and then tomorrow, I guess I am going up west at some point, I just haven't figured out at what point that will be :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home