Allyson

Thursday, October 13, 2005

10 FAVORITES
1) Favorite Color: Blue.
2) Favorite Food: Hmmm... chinese food...
3) Favorite Band: I don't know.
4) Favorite Song right now: I listened to "Before you" for like an hour the other night, but I would have to say "truly madly deeply"
5) Favorite Movie: Grease, Jaws
6) Favorite Sport: I don't PLAY sport. I MIGHT watch hockey... In a RINK... NOT on tv.
7) Favorite Season: Summer
8) Favorite Day of the Week: Friday...
9) Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chip cookie dough
10) Favorite Time of Day: Anytime not when I first wake up.

9 CURRENTS
1) Current Mood: Bored, tired.
2) Current Taste: Gum.
3) Current Clothes: Blue scrubs.
4) Current Desktop: Blue... did I mention I was at school?
5) Current Toenail Color: reddish-purpley
6) Current Time: 1:05 p.m.
7) Current Surroundings: Computer Lab... so... computers.
8) Current Thoughts: I want to leave Ch'town.

6 FIRSTS
1) First Best Friend: Amanda DesRoches.
2) First email address? allyson_young@gurlmail.com -- but it NO LONGER EXISTS :P
3) First Pet: Tony. He was a fish.
4) First Piercing: Nose.
5) First Crush: Oh dear. I prefer not to indulge :P
6) First Music: Stompin' Tom. Oh yeah.

7 LASTS
1) Last Cigarette: Never.
2) Last Drink: MMM... I tried a Bazooka Joe at Dooley's last night. Yummy.
3) Last Car Ride: To Ch'town from S'side this morning...
4) Last Kiss: Matt.
5) Last Movie Seen: Um. I watched Pretty Woman the other night.
6) Last Phone Call: I called Mom about an hour ago.
7) Last CD Played: Liz Phair

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1) Have You Ever Dated One of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Nope.
2) Have You Ever Broken the Law: Nothing too serious :P
3) Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope.
4) Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: ...Yes...
5) Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes, I have. When I was in Grade 5, I did an interview on Compass.
6) Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: ...Yeah...

5 THINGS
1) 1 Thing you're wearing: Scrubs.
2) 1 Thing you've Done Today: Transcribed.
3) 1 Thing Your Listening To Right Now: Computer Keys tapping.
4) 1 Thing you can't live without: Water?
5) 1 Thing You Do When You're Bored: This...

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
1) Summerside
2) Dad's car
3) Charlottetown
4) Holland College

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1) Amanda
2) Mom (most things)
3) Les-Jess

2 CHOICES
1) black or white: White.
2) Hot or cold: Cold.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO
1) Right now? Go back to Summerside and be in bed instead of class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home