Allyson

Friday, September 30, 2005

OK so the test i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about the other day, i got a 93% on. so i guess i don't have to know everything as in depth as i thought i did. and that's a good thing... it will mean that i will be able to FLY through the last 9 tests. i am almost ready to write the next 2... and i am aiming to be done in the next 4 weeks... so really... thats only 2 a week... and one week... 3.... i can do it! finished my first transcribing tape... every report is a different doctor so it makes it kinda hard... in reality, you'd have a chance to get used to the same doctor... at least to finish a whole tape!!

TGIF, eh. Although I can't say too much, I wasn't in class yesterday. I know, I know. Old habits die hard, tho :P Actually I thought I was going to have to get into the bank to get my loan all figured out, but they surprised my and it was there!!! A little bit of happy news anyway...

SOoooooooooo, i went up west with mom for the afternoon... AND i'm headin back up there tonight... last weekend at the cottage! sigh... it's gonna be sooooooooo cold there... not really looking forward to it... but i guess i'll just layer on the sweaters and wool socks :P

well, guess it's about lunchtime... i should probably go eat something... eventually...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AlterNet: Blogs: Peek: Always be prepared
    Posted by Evan Derkacz at 6:01 AM on September 30, 2005. Yesterday Peek excerpted from an analysis of why Roberts was a shoo-in, noting that it was partly because opposition wasn't immediate and definitive.

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a broadband voip site/blog. It pretty much covers broadband voip related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home