Allyson

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back to Normal

So, today's Wednesday. I am back to class, and we are all trying to get things back to normal. As a family, we have been at each other's throats the last couple of days. It has been such a stressful time. But now, the worst is over (I hope). Art, Troy, and Janice made it home on Sunday. I have no idea when they are planning to go back to Ontario, but I would assume Friday or Saturday...

So very tired today. Got up at 5ish... well, the alarm was set for 5... I think the snooze button got hit once or twice, but managed to get back to Summerside in time to catch a drive to Charlottetown with dad...

So much to say, but I am swamped with work right now... perhaps later... or perhaps not... we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home