Allyson

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So this is the first day of UPEI. For some reason, I still feel as though I should be going back there... Alas, I am lucky that my class doesn't start until Monday... I get an extra couple of days to myself. Yay me. I came home to Summerside last night, but I am heading back up to O'Leary later this afternoon... It was a pretty emotional weekend... the boys were home, and Arlene and Troy left with Art, but Trevor ended up staying here for a little while longer. Arlene will be back as soon as she can. Mom is staying at the farm with Grampie and Grammie until Arlene or Shirley gets back... God, this is tough. It's so hard to be there, and it's so hard NOT to be there. Sigh.

It's so quiet here. I'm not used to being around here when no one else is, but Mom is up west, Dad and Les are in Charlottetown, and Jess is at school... gotta love being alone with my thoughts...

Ok. Time to smile.

Hopefully some happier thoughts later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home