Allyson

Monday, August 15, 2005

alphabet survey thing-y

A- age of first real kiss: 14ish
B- band you are listening to right now: Green Day
C- crush: Wouldn't you like to know?
D- daddys name: Wayne
E- easiest person to talk to: Hmmm... I don't know. Depends what I want to talk about.
G- gummy worms or gummy bears: Worms.
H- hometown: Summerside.
I- instruments: Tenor Sax.
J- high school: It was Three Oaks.
K- kids: Not yet ha ha. Someday.
L- longest car ride ever: Car ride... Maine. Bus ride... Ontario.
M- mommas name: Sheri.
N- nickname: Al, Ally, Ally-so, Allysonia -- but only to a select few.
O- one wish: World Peace :P
P- phobias: None that are too too bad. I can handle any of the things I'm scared of.
Q- quote. Life is not measured in moments... but by the moments that take your breath away.
R- reason to smile: I only work one hour today.
S- song you sang last: Overprotected -- Britney.
T- time you woke up today: 9 ish.
U- unknown fact about me: I can't tell you -- then it wouldn't be unknown :P
V- vegetables you hate: Onions... yuck.
W- worst habit: Pulling out my hair.
X- x-rays youve had: Teeth. That's it I think.
Y- your favorite persons as of right now: oh... people ;)
Z. zodiac sign: Cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home