Allyson

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Whattaday. Already. I have locked myself out of the cottage and matt had to "break in" to get my keys before 9 am. Then. On the way to Summerside I just about ran out of gas. I had to scrounge up change in Richmond so I could get home. All 3.70 of it :P And all because I left my purse at home last night with all of my money in it. Sigh.

Right now. Trying to find some part time work starting ASAP. Anybody have any great suggestions on that front?

Leslie just called and asked me to work for her tonight... argh. I wish she would have asked yesterday. I would have stayed up west and saved the gas money. Plus, I wouldn't have made plans for tonight. Grr, grr, grr. And the worst is that I can't afford not to go work. Arrrrrrrrgh.

Blah. Well, now I have to go soak my foot - I stepped on a nail the other day. And now my mom has me all freaked out about it. Apparently when I was little I got blood poisoning when I cut myself on a waterslide and it could happen again farily easily i guess :(

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home