Allyson

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ok. SO I haven't been up this early of my own volition in a while. But here I am. On my way to Halifax this morning with Misty. Her and her family are moving Savanna and her friends to Halifax today, and MIsty wanted company for the drive home so she wouldn't have to drive alone, so yay me. can't pass up an opportunity anywhere :P

les is done of work and jess' last day is today. I'm done on sunday. found a great job i am applyting to but don't want to say just what it is to everyone yet in case i jinx it.

sigh. i went to bed at 9 last night, and i am still sleepy *blush* ah well, have to do the same thing again tonight i guess :P

well i better go and at least run a brush through my hair, and then i'm leaving to meet them in borden at the bridge... later.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi my name's Tony, i'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Spyware Remover
    related site Spyware Remover is my passion...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home