Allyson

Monday, September 26, 2005

*Finally* wrote that gosh darn test... and I *still* wasn't ready for it. argh. aw well, t'is over, and I don't give a darn whether I passed or failed... still... it *would* be nice to pass... sigh... either way though, 1 down and 9 to go...

All set to start transcribing tomorrow... I was going to start today but I really wanted to get rid of that test so I put it off until tomorrow... Got the tape and everything to start with though, so it should be an interesting morning...

I want to be at home in bed RIGHT NOW. Lol. I feel like I am going to fall over onto the computer and just sleep right here... I may yet... I do have an hour or so left that I am stuck here for...

I wish I had a job... No... No, I don't. COrrection. I wish I had a job for as soon as I finished this course. Yes, that would make my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home