Allyson

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Boredom

Agh. I am so tres bored, it isn't funny. There is loads of stuff for me to do, but I am having trouble finding the energy to get ANYTHING done. Sigh. Yesterday, I went up to the farm. Trev came back to Summerside for the night, we went shopping, and checked out the tattoo he had drawn up -- I LOVE it, and then went to Dooley's for a bit. It was kind of nice to get to spend some time with him. Then, lucky-duck, he is still sleeping :P

Anyways, I am working on transcribing again. Fun fun. Must get back to that... it seems to be beckoning to me :P

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know what you mean! I have loads of work but can't get at it! *Note: here I am checking people's sites - Just to prove my point! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home