Allyson

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Complete and Utter Failure

Argh. So I went to the library to write some of these g-d anatomy tests. So I study and get all ready to write the cardiovascular one but when I go up, I ask for the nervous system :S I sat down and actually started filling in some of it before I realized what the heck I was doing, and by then it was too late, I had to finish it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARgh. So that one went well... er... not really. So now I'm all ready for the next one right? Bah. Er, Not. I totally flubbed it up. There was a diagram of a guy with a ton of squiggles (arteries and veins) 50 of them to be exact, and I had not a clue of ANY of them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAh. This so totally sucks. All I can hope for is that I did really well on the rest of it... besides... I only need an 80 average for all 10 of them and I did really well on the first 2 so...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That really has to suck!! Sounds like something I would do. Squiggles eh? No surprise! LOL!
    Mindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home