Allyson

Monday, October 03, 2005

So. The weekend in a nutshell.

Friday night. Drove up west after class around 6:30. Picked up Matt and Trevor and turned around and came back to Summerside so Trev could go to the tattoo place to get his tattoo designed. Went to see Les and Tyler for half hour or so. Came back to O'leary. Stayed at the cottage. FROZE. Now I know what a snowman feels like.

Saturday. Dropped Matt off at work at 2. Went to the farm. Left around 4 and went back to Summerside. Decided to come back up west, picked Matt up from work around 10, maybe, i can't really remember exactly. Then we stopped by Mike and Nikki's for an hour or so. Back to Matt's for the night as I refused to brave the low temperatures at the cottage again.

Sunday. Dropped Matt off at work for 10, came back to the cottage and SLEPT all day :P no kidding... Went to the farm around 8:30 and OoO watched Richie Rich with Gram, Mike, and Nikki. Then picked Matt up and spent the night at his place.

Monday. On a decided lack of sleep, i.e. falling asleep at 3 and waking up at 6, I drove back to Summerside in time to get to Chtown for class which is where I am as I speak.

Yowza, that was a lot of driving from Sside to O'leary. I'm really going to have to cut down or I will have zero dollars very quickly once AGAIN!

La de da. So now, I am studting. surprise surprise. but obviously am taking a quick break. Lol, anything to get away from it, actually :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home