Allyson

Monday, October 10, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, Happy Thanksgiving.

Friday night I spent up west... until 3 am when I got up to drive Matt to Summerside, and then he got picked up to go to Moncton to catch a plane to Ontario... He's visiting his grandparents with his mom and brother, and won't be home till very late next Saturday night...

Saturday: Mom and Dad and Jess went to Maine to pick up Gram Daisy. I didn't wake up till 1 in the afternoon... oopsie... Went to Misty's for a murder mystery... oOo spooky... lol it was a lot of fun... then got home around 11... les had a friend over so we all chatted for a while and I drove her home around 1ish...

Sunday: Did a whole lot of nothing. Studied some... Mom, Dad, and Jess came home late Sunday night.

Monday: Went up west. Spent some time at the farm... then went to the cottage... OoO found my cell phone... that's a great bonus actually :P Then studied. And studied some more. I will be so happy when I am done of all this!

And that was it... my wonderful (blech) long weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home