Allyson

Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

Holy wow, this has been a crazy long week... I am so glad today marks the end of it. I am in one of those moods where I am just itching to do something but I have no idea what exactly it is that I want to do :P I was going to go over across this weekend, but I think that that is getting put off for a couple more weeks :S

Fell asleep last night at 6:30!! Holy flip, I couldn't believe it... but now, I am feeling totally well rested for the weekend... I mean, how often do I really get 12 hours of sleep on a Thursday night :P Try NEVER lol. So yeah, I didn't get anything done last night, as I got home from school at 5:45, grabbed a bite to eat, went to lie down for a quick nap, and woke up this morning in my scrubs :P

So today. I am transcribing for a while. And then, I have to do timings, and maybe an official... my typing speed sucks lately... argh... I'm supposed to be at 75 wpm, but lately I can't even hit 70 with any accuracy. Sigh. And then, this afternoon, I think I am going to write another anatomy test... digestive system, I believe... (only 6 left!) blah blah blah... and then I'm getting the heck outta here!

OoO and Matt is *supposed* to come home tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers that he does :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home