Allyson

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So, yesterday. Left Charlottetown at 2. Got home to Summerside about 3 -- just enough time to get into the bank to give them the papers so that I don't have to start paying back massive amounts of student loan anytime soon. Then. Home for supper, and not much later, I fell asleep. Lol. What a sad and utterly pathetic evening. I seem too be spending more time asleep than awake these days :P Today. I have my meeting with Pat about transcribing. I *finally* finished up everything for it and printed it off this morning. Yay me. Then I am going to try to finish up another tape this afternoon before I leave. Woo-hoo. Fun sh*t. Apparently Trevor is going to meet me in Charlottetown sometime today. Hopefully 2ish. That way we will get back in time for the 3:30 appt. Which should make for an interesting day. Ooo I get to take the bus for the first time today. I have to go pick up my car at Leslie's at some point. And then, Trolley again on Friday for lunch :P Woohoo. Oh yeah and Old Navy opens tomorrow :) So maybe Friday we will go check that out too who knows.

More lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home