Allyson

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Whatta short day.

I just got here at 11 and I am leaving at 1:40... and I took almost an hour lunch :P aw well :)

I thought that I had my meeting this morning but I guess I got it mixed up or something because it isn't until TOMORROW at 10:30. So I literally *dragged* myself away from bed this morning to make sure that I got here for it. The sad part is that I hadn't planned on being here tomorrow because I promised Trev I would take him to his appts. Argh. So now I have to go home with Dad, and he is leaving at 2. The plan is to leave my car at Leslie's apt, if my wonderful sister will allow me to, and come back to Chtown tomorrow with Dad, and then leave for Summerside around 2... Since Slemon Park is open late tonight, I might go up there and write ONE test. Lol, that's it. I'm not going to try two at once again any time soon. Anywho, more later...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't forget about the Trolley on Friday! LOL!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could go on the Trolley on Friday :-( I see it go by work and I want to ride it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home