Allyson

Friday, March 11, 2005

HolyGosh, I hold grudges

Ok. So yesterday I ran into someone I haven't seen in ages. And someone I haven't SPOKE to in probably 14 years. Let me take you back to Grade 2. I am probably the shyest kid that ever lived. And my mom had bought me this great pencil. It was one of the ones that had the removeable leads. And it was orange, and scented (like an orange - go figure :P) Anyways, this one day it fell off my desk and I couldn't find it, I gave it up for lost. The next day I saw this girl using it! My favorite pencil!! Well, shy as I was, I somehow got the nerve to thank her for finding my pencil I had been looking everywhere for. SHe looked at me quite snottily, and said it was hers. Needless to say, I never got it back. I never spoke to her again. LOL. Kids, eh. Well, I hadn't thought about that in years and years and years, and it all came rushing back when I saw her yesterday. Holy yikes, I have to learn to let things go :P Too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home