Allyson

Thursday, March 03, 2005

New Blog...

Ok, So I saw this blog and like it way better than my old one, so I am transferring all of my old entries here. I started moving the oldest ones first, but then added a few recent ones... Don't know whether I'm coming or going :P Anyways, within a few days it should all be up to speed. OoO and you can leave comments so you should :P

Spent last night laughing with my sister, as she scrolled through pictures on hotornot.com where she set up an account ages and ages ago of the people who want to meet her. The creepy thing is when I see pictures of guys I know (quite well, actually) who have decided they would like to meet my lil sis. Eek. I don't know why all these guys for younger girls... Lol. I guess she's not that young, it's just hard for me to picture her as the just-about-19-year-old that she actually is. WEll, the bottom line is that we haven't spent so much time together just laughing in such a long time. Usually we just end up arguing, which is never good.

SO I am in Charlottetown today. It feels like I haven't been in class in ages and ages and ages. I have so much stuff to do but I just can't bring myself to do any of it today. I am working on Word Processing right now. Not exactly rocket science but it is tedious and time consuming. I forgot to bring in a disk this morning so that means I have to go buy some more (with my lack of money) or risk not being able to finish this module for another week. Sadly enough, with te state of mind I am in right now, I will probably just leave it until next week. Bah. I hate falling behind, but now that I have I just totally feel like slacking off completely. So, other than that today consists of a pharmacology test and a meeting at the QEH. Fun stuff. And then the real fun starts tomorrow. Sigh. Everything that I have been procrastinating about will occur tomorrow. I need a drink.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Think in some aspects why guys go for younger girls, is similar to why girls for older guys...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home