Allyson

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

In like a lion...

Another month down... 3 to go!!! Not very great weather today. I ended up staying in Summerside. Got some work done, but not nearly the amount I had intended. Got up at 6:30 and then fell back asleep at 7... next thing i knew it was after 11. Now that can't be healthy. I shouldn't need THAT much sleep... I hope I'm not ill... Being at the med center make me feel like I should be getting checked out... make sure its not a thyroid thing or something. ah well, I guess that is just me...

Trying to get some new pictures up here, but they don't seem to be co-operating. Grr.

Back to the SMC tomorrow. I think there is one doctor in in the afternoon. I was wondering how we would put the day in on Monday since there weren't any, but we were just as busy without them there! And next Monday is going to be absolutely crazy. There's a special clinic so there will be lots of extra people.

Sigh. I'm tired again and thinking of sleep. It's not even 9 yet. Someone please fix me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home