Allyson

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'll always be just another ordinary girl...

Sigh. Well I made it through the day. After working through wordprocessing, pharmacology, spending the afternoon at the hospital (incidentally, NOT the one I will be volunteering at :S Go figure), finishing up two projects, driving an hour back home, grabbing a quick supper, doing my taxes, then studying for a test tomorrow morning, I can't believe that I am still conscious :P I can't wait until 4 tomorrow afternoon!!!! Monday next week is going to be killer. I am back at the SMC and we have a special clinic which plus regular hours in the afternoon, it will be so busy. Yesterday, my regualr supervisor was out sick, so I got to work switchboard for the day. I also got to check out the transcribing area. That is exactly what I want to do. I think that transcribing might be the perfect job for me... Well, on that note, I am going to go watch Survivor. Yes, I am still watching it. And I LIKE it, sue me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home