Allyson

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Countdown to Spring Break

Soon the drudgery of heading to class day after day will be momentarily interrupted :) Last day of classes before the break is the 17th of march. Woo-hoo! Although I will still be doing my on the job training... but that's not too bad... one of the days will be cancelled, because I don't think that they are open on Easter Monday :) So that's a good thing. Don't really know what the break will bring. If I had some money saved up, I would totally travel somewhere. Although, the amount of money I have to my name right now is slim to none. Being a college student sucks. I'm always broke!!! Lol. I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. As soon I get a job, I am starting to save for next year's trip. I am aiming for Australia or Greece, but we shall see what the future holds. Australia would be absolutely amazing. I have been poring over travelogues for there for weeks now. The only thing holding me back is the expensive plane fare. But ya never know :) With any luck, in a year's time I will be there!!!! Or somewhere :P Lol, if anyone has any suggestions for a really great trip, I'd love to hear 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home