Allyson

Friday, March 04, 2005

Pissed off

I am in the most angry mood that I have been in in a long time. It is coming from a combination of forgetfullness, tiredness, justifiable reasons to be angry, and unjustifiable reasons to be angry, oh bonus, plus I am FREEZING here. I don't want to get into the gory details here, but at the moment I could just scream. And I am in class. What a great place to be. I'm taking off at lunch. More later when (and if) I calm down. Argh.

PS if anyone can tell me why some of the words in this just happen to be clickable (See some of the other posts), i would be eternally grateful.. they are pissing me off as well

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Jumanous Maximous said…

    I know they feeling!! The best part is, the next day you look at all the justifiable reasons and go "what was my problem!!".

    With the linking thing: you've just picked up some spyware. I don't see the random links on my page. Assuming you have a PC (not a mac), Get ad-aware (http://www.lavasoft.com/) or spybot search & destroy. They should clear up your problem for ya! (while you are there, I would get avg (www.grisoft.com) antivirus program... if you don't have one already.

    cya!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Allyson said…

    you're so right, i am feeling so much better and in hindsight, i feel as though i was being awfully petty. thanx for the insight about the spyware!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home