Allyson

Monday, March 07, 2005

Another day. Another, er, well, lack of dollar.

I will be so happy when I start getting paid for my efforts. But, hey, I guess I am gaining experience. And that's a good thing, right? Right.

So I'm thinking that although getting to wear scrubs is a great thing in many respects (i.e comfy, don't have to think about it in the morning-just grab one and go, and they wash super easy), that I need to pay attention to their one major downfall. That's right folks. After wearing scrubs all week, and jeans that have that lovely bonus of stretch in them all weekend, when I get into those dress pants, that LACK any stretch, they are getting tighter and tighter. So. That means watching what goes into my mouth for a little while at least. :P Unfun. But hey, t'is life, I s'pose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home