Allyson

Monday, November 07, 2005

Wowie, two posts in one day... what is the world coming to :P Oh dear. So I am bored. Again. Which would explain why I am posting here, d-uh. Lol. It's just about lunchtime... and after lunch I am spending 3 hours transcribing till 4 and then I am walking up to the library to write a test. Yay me. What a fun way to spend the afternoon. It's such a gloomy day outside, I am not looking forward to the walk up to the library later... even though it's only like 5 minutes long :P

Bah.

I hope Matt can get a drive to Summerside tonight, as I would totally appreciate not having to drive up there... then back to Summerside for the concerts... and then back to O'Leary to drop him off... sigh... that's a lot of driving! And especially on the heels of driving home from Ch'town... blah... So hopefully I won't have to. *Crossing my fingers*

And, finally, the song lyric of the day that's hitting home and re-playing in my head... "What does it mean when something changes how it's always been?" I'm just not ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home