Allyson

Monday, November 07, 2005

Yowza, it's been a whole week since my last post... getting lazy here :P Aw well, what can ya do. Things have been going.. um... yeah... they have been going :P I'm filling up a lot of time, doing a whole lot of nothing it seems. Every time I think I am totally finished of school work, there is just a little bit more I *could* do. Sigh. Fun. Tonight I'm going to a concert at the Jubilee. Duane Steele, Jamie Warren, and Diane Chase will be the highlights!!! I can't wait, it should be a lot of fun. And maybe Tuesday night, I will go see a hypnotist in Charlottetown. I LOVE hypnotists. They are so funny... as long as I am not the one being hypnotized. I feel so lazy today. I don't really want to do anything, but I know I have junk to do. Blah BLah BLah. Plus, I am here 30 minutes late today, since Leslie doesn't get off work till 5. Ick. Speaking of work, I need a job. I think that I will hand out some more resumes tomorrow.

More later, I presume.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Misty said…

    My posts seem to be about a week apart too. I've been lazy! Hypnotist on Tuesday! sweeeeeet. We should get together soon and go to fishbones... some night for supper :P That way, there should be "a" bartender on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home