Allyson

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The porcupine that has been plaguing the back of my throat for the last 3 days has finally left, only to be replaced with a half blown up balloon that I can't decide if my throat is going to close over and I am no longer going to be able to breathe again in the next ten minutes, or if I am about to throw up any second. Either way, I don't feel so great. I imagine this is what anaphylactic shock starts out like.

I have so much work to get done today, but with the way I am feeling and the lack of sleep from the last couple of nights, I don't know what will happen. I wanted to write a couple tests today and tomorrow. I have to bring my car down tomorrow, so that I can get home in time to go west to pick up Matt and Trev for the magic show thing-y... Oh. I'll have to clean out my backseat... It's full of clothes... and school stuff... sigh. And then, Thursday is Mike and Nikki's thing-y. So I'll have to go up west for that too... I just wish I could stay in Summerside these days...

I'm gonna sign off... If I stop breathing and pass out here on the computer, someone please take me to the hospital...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home