Allyson

Friday, October 21, 2005

So, no Eddie yesterday. Booooooooooo. Rumor has it that he is back at UPEI... lol... I foresee visiting there tres soon. However, I did still get to go for lunch with Amanda and Mark, so that was good. So jealous of Mark as he is going to Hawaii in March for his brother's wedding. I would LOVE to do that! Go for a visit there I mean, not get married there. I'm getting married on good ole PEI red soil!

Yesterday there was a water break at the Holland College Centre and Dad let Charlottetown at 1:30 since they evacuated the building. Unfortunately, he left me in Charlottetown. Fun stuff. So I got a drive to Albany, and he picked me up there around 4:30ish.

Then, I managed to fall asleep at 7:30. I don't think I will ever get to watch Survivor again! Lol, I fall asleep early every Thursday night it seems.

Jess had no school yesterday or today, and tonight we might go spend it with Gram since Trevor's away in Fredericton. We shall see.

OoO. And today we are taking the Charlottetown bus to Swiss Chalet... Yummy. As Mindy said... "We will no longer be trolley virgins" :P Lol. Should be an interesting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home