Allyson

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Friday -- Me and Mindy went trolley-ing. Fun times. Went to Swiss Chalet for lunch and a drink, then Value Village to check out the Halloween costumes, and then, just for kicks, we went to the sex store :P it was an interesting day. Then we left class early and went to Old Navy. I LOVE Old Navy :P Then I went up west and spent the night at Matt's when I got home...

Saturday -- Up early and back to Summerside... spent a good chunk of the day sleeping... then leslie surprised everyone and landed home around supper so we went to see Flight Plan last night... Pretty decent movie... I enjoyed it anyway.

And now, ta-da, Sunday. I am just on my way up west. Gram is having a bday dinner for Ashley and Valerie, but I guess I'm not going... it's mostly the brothers and sisters going - none of the grandkids will really be there, or so I've been told. So, I'm gonna go to the farm for a little while... and then to Matt's for a bit.

Argh. I have such an icky cold-like thing. It's mostly a sore throat. It needs to be gone. Now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hitting it big in the blogs
    Growing up in remote International Falls, Minn., in the late 1950s, Burton "Buzz" Bruggeman liked to painstakingly tune a household AM radio, station by station, to piece together a picture of the outside ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home