Allyson

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just want to close my eyes...

I made it to Charlottetown today. Barely. Just barely. I almost opted to stay at home and write my tests in Slemon Park. For some reason tho, I jumped into the shower and was dressed before I even realized what I was doing :P

Anyway, now that I'm up, I ought to make the best of it. I wrote the digestive system yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I kicked some serious butt on it. Yay me! I needed a little confidence boost to help me finish this course. Today, it would be nice to finish everything off. Since there is testing this afternoon HERE, it means I won't have to walk in the rain to the library... yipppppppppppee! lol. Sad what can make me happy these days. Not that I don't like walking in the rain. I do. I love the rain. Just not when I'm trying to carry all of my books and hope that the rain doesn't soak through and ruin all of the work I just finished :P

Quick recap. All that's left is 4 anat, and 3 tapes. One would think I could do that fairly quickly. I'm just so sick of studying them -- I don't want to look at any of them for ONE more day!

I'm not coming down to Charlottetown at LEAST on Friday. There's just no possible way that I will be able to. Tonight, I got out of going up west to pick up the guys as mom is going up this morning to drop off my grandmother, so she will just pick them up on her way home at 4. So they will get there about 5, and hopefully, I will get there around 5:30. Gives me time to change, and maybe we will even have time to grab a bite to eat before the show starts at 7. Maybe.

Then, up west tonight after the show. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't run much later than 9, but I can't imagine that it would. Then, back to Chtown for a while tomorrow -- I may take my own car as I *might* not be able to get up at 5:30 a.m. But gosh only knows. I hate to spend the gas money, when I have a free drive with Dad. Gosh, I am cheap. But who cares. Someday I will have enough money not to worry about it, but as for right now, I do not. After class tomorrow, it's back to O'leary for 7:30 to Mike and Nikki's. They're doing this thing and I don't know how long it will be... I imagine we won't leave there until fairly late. *sigh*

More later, I'm gonna go finish up some stuff here...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you check my test mark when you go to class next? I wrote the skeletal last. 0039076--thats my #. If you don't mind....I've been real busy and don't want to bother Pat with the question of 'What did I get?' Just 'cause...thanks a bunch!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love walking in the rain as long as I can come home and change immediately afterwards and perhaps indulge in some hot chocolate or a warm bath.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home