Allyson

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Quick Update

We are in the middle of renovating the kitchen. Yay that it is finally getting done. Boo that there is an ungodly amount of everything everywhere. Can't turn around without stepping on a microwave or canned food :P They took out all of the old cupboards today, and the new ones are being installed on Monday... and Tuesday... and Wednesday. Um. Supposed to go to Moncton today but ended up going to Charlottetown this morning instead and did some (very little) shopping. Lunch at Pat and Willy's mmm. Last time me and Mark went there for dessert I decided that the next time I came, I would try the crepes, and they were sooooo good. I totally recommend them.

Work-wise. Well, started transcribing last week. I did two half days, and I will be going back this week. OJT is winding down... I only have 4 weeks left I think (I started with 13).

School-wise. I don't want to talk about it. I am losing interest in being there, ever since I found out that I will have to go back in the fall. Something about the possibililty of getting a new certificate, and while I am here paying the tuition I want to get every certification that I can possibly get.

Amanda's birthday was this week and Mark is leaving for QUebec and then Ottawa in 2 weeks time, so we were gonna get a bunch together and do a kind-of birthday/good-bye thing. Plans weren't jiving tho, so we're getting everyone to plan on next week...

Anyway that's enough for now. Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home