Allyson

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Don't know where I'll go... or what I'll do...

Friggin snow is back again this morning. Schools were cancelled, and HC was delayed. UPEI, of course, was open. I am ready for summer.

Except.

Sigh. It's that time again. Trying to figure out what the summer will bring. I have to make some decisions. I don't know if I will have the opportunity to work in Summerside as I had previously anticipated. I am going to apply for that job at the University -- who knows, I might surprise myself, and get it. Plus, I have a nagging feeling at the back of my head that I will be of some help at the dairy bar sometime in the next month or two.

I'd love to get on at the QEH doing transcribiing but I am doubting that will work out. But hey, we shall see what the next couple of months bring.

In the process of getting a passport, since they are making it necessary to have one to get into the states... I would really like to go down to Maine and live and work there for a while...

Finally have some extra cash -- debating on where to spend it. I would like to take a trip somewhere, but I am still deciding. Update when I have some definite decisions. I was going to go with Misty and April to Mississauga the first of June, but that fell through fairly recently, so I don't know what I will do travel-wise.

Totally frustrated with my course at the moment. Argh. I just feel so swamped, I wish I hadn't planned on being done by the summer... On the bright side, I only have 4.5 weeks of on-the-job-training left... yes, ladies and gentlemen, i am definitely getting good at taking your blood pressure, etc. Now, if only they will let mr try my hand in the transcribing area...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home