Allyson

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

la de da

Another early morning. I hate being the first one here in the morning. Sigh. I am back in Charlottetown and just taking a quick break from my Word Processing project. In theory, I wanted to finish the whole thing by the end of April, and that is fast approaching. Next week it will be May... Ahhh! So, I am working my ass off to finish as much of it as possible today, and Friday, I'll do as many of the tests as I can... fun. There is hardly anyone here today at all... Heading up to the library in a bit to finish off some loose ends that I just haven't got around to finishing. Leaving slightly early... 4:20 instead of 4:45. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

Hey, how come it doesn't see to matter if I eat a little or a big breakfast, I am always hungry around 10ish.. hmmm... strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home