Allyson

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Exhausted

Guess I haven't written something here in a while. I have been so busy. I went back to work last week. Since Mom went with Gram I have worked every day since Saturday and will have to work everyday through Sunday. I am finding it really difficult. That's working 81 hours in 9 days in a row. Plus 9 hours driving there and home. Plus 3.5 hours between cleaning above and beyond the hours I'm getting paid to work. Sigh. It's really starting to get to me... and this will only be day 6...

The worst is, today Gram is having her operation. I bawled the entire way home last night. A couple of days ago, I was ok about the whole thing. But last night Grampie said something that really upset me. He thinks this could be the end :'( He is really worried about her. I don't know what HE would do without her, let alone everyone else.

I think I am going to stay there tonight. He has asked me stay every night so far... and I hate to leave him there all alone. Plus it would save me another late-night drive home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home