Allyson

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Cinderella was such a wimp... just waiting around for the prince to come find her...

Mmm... Slept in late today. Feels so nice not to have to get up early :)

No big plans for the day... Initially I was going to go up West but I missed my drive... Thinkin' about headin' down to Charlottetown a little later... Possibly. If I can con someone into going with me. I hate driving alone.

Going crazy. I can't stand this numbness much longer. It's been 5 days... I'm really starting to flip. I've just been sitting here watching Dawson's Creek and chewing on my lip hoping to feel it soon. Lol. How pathetic.

Feels so strange to have NOTHING to do for the next week. It's all mine. Free to do whatever I want to... Headin' up to the cottage for a couple of days... get it cleaned up, I think. I've got quite a bit of writing done. It will soon be time to start sending out my MS!!!! Tres excited... And Moncton sometime this week... probably Saturday. I must be leading a pretty pitiful existance when Moncton is a nice change of scenery :) Still...

Mmm... I had such an amazing dream last night. It was soooooooooo great. It was one of those where you wake up and don't remember the content, just the amazing euphoric feeling... mmm... just a massive blast of happiness... what a great way to wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home