Allyson

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'm just another ordinary girl

Blah.

Today was very.... day-like. It was very beige. There are really no words to describe it.

I went with my mom and aunt and grandmother into Summerside. That was thrilling.

Started to eat real food again. That's actually a good thing. Getting sick of puddin' lol.

My lip and chin are still completely numb. I'm starting to worry that this might be permanent. That can't be a good thing. Panic-Panic-Panic.

Argh.

If I have learned one thing recently, it is to never let a grandparent meet any potential friend, boyfriend, whatever, if they are male they will not be forgotten. My grandmother was asking about me getting my wisdom teeth out, and out of the blue she asks, "Well, did he hold your hand?" I had no clue what she was talking about. Turns out she meant Patrick. Omg. She met him ONCE last September. And still, every time I see her she asks about him. And every time I have to tell her, no gram, we're friends. We were always "just friends." No, I haven't seen him. No, we don't really talk anymore. Argh. EVERY TIME. Sigh. I love her to death, I really do, but I wish she hadn't met him... Funny tho, 'cause I NEVER let them meet a guy... not ever. Sigh. And I wonder. How can she remember something like that when I have to remind her a dozen times when Graduation is? I guess it's just one of those facts of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home