Allyson

Monday, March 15, 2004

With all this stress, I must confess, This could be worse that PMS...

Ya gotta keep yourself happy. Against all odds, in the end it's you who has to be happy. If there is one thing I've learned, people are not mind readers. They cannot possibly have any idea what going on in my mind. I'm gonna have to start speaking out and letting them know, because I am just up angrier and angrier that people are not as perceptive as I would like them to be. Everyone, for that matter. But. How could I expect them to know the innermost workings of my mind if I am still ambiguous about it myself? It's hazy and there are only a couple of things that are coming through loud and clear. And I don't know if I want to share them, after all.

Ok. Beyond that.

School is winding down for me, only 4 weeks remaining! So there is actually not a whole lot of work left for me to do. All of my major work was at the beginning of the semester. Yay me! got an extension on my major project so once its done, I will finally get rid of this perpetual head ache regarding it...

Right now, I am working on a major session for a provincial conference in May. It's going to be on Drugs and the Media, basically. I am really excited about it. The only problem is that it's from 9-11 on the day when I have a mandatory grad rehearsal... the problem is that I don't know what time the rehearsal is at... And I'd really like to grad this year!!!! Ok. So maybe there is another teensy, tiny problem. I can't speak in front of people. I have a LOT of trouble doing it. But I'm workin' on it, really I am...

Now.

Work for the summer. Still up in the air. Not much going on on that front at this time.

September. Been accepted to the medical support service program and travel tourism at holland college. No idea if that's where I want to be anymore, but it's nice to have a fallback plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home