Allyson

Monday, March 08, 2004

Psychic me

K, so I had this extremely strange dream last night about pregnancy. Weird. I've heard before that dreaming about pregnancy is an indication if an actual pregancy. My mother actually had a dream that I was pregnant about a month and a half ago and she was pretty freaked out that I was. BUT... The funny thing is that when I woke up this morning I found out that somebody I know IS!!! But sh'e not very far along so... Anyway Yay!!! New baby... I am so excited. I'm almost borderline jealous. A friend of mine had a baby last Friday and it was the sweetest, tiniest little thing. I'm starting to get those motherhood pangs. Eek. That can't be good. I guess I always thought that after I graduated University, I would meet an amazing guy, start a great career, and start a family. One of those life plans that you never really expect in the near future. It's always so easy to say "Someday..." but geez, someday sure is sneaking up on me.

I got my acceptance to College for next year... I managed to get into both of the programs that I applied for. Sigh. You'd think I'd be happy, but I'm quite ambivalent at this point in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home