Allyson

Monday, February 23, 2004

Back to the old routine...

So, here I am, once again. Back at good ole UPEI. Slightly frustrated. Spent A LOT of time studying for a midterm tonight that I just found out is only worth 10%. Sigh. At least I ought do well on it :)

And, beyond that. I've been trying to rationalize why it happens that when you want to find someone you can't, but when you want to avoid someone, you run right into them... Something to think about...

These last weeks have been quite trying for me, what with everything that's been going on. And God's just up there playing his little video game this week... Let's see how much I can throw at her before she breaks. Here's the newsflash. I'm not gonna break. No matter what else gets thrown my way in the coming weeks, I will NOT break. I WILL make it through with flying colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home