Allyson

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Only a psychologist, as talented as I am, can understand me.

TGIF! Whattaweek! So glad it's over... not that the weekend's gonna be much better. Actually I probably have the same amount of work to get done, just a third of the time! That's ok, though. Busy is probably good this weekend. Keep my mind occupied. I almost did something totally regrettable last Tuesday, and I fear that it still might happen if my brain is given too much free time! Hehe. Even now I'm still thinkin' about doin' it :)

So, probably headind to Moncton Sunday... Looks like I'm gonna be the third wheel. Bah. Two's company, three's a crowd. Isn't that the old saying? Well, let's just hope we find a SUITABLE fourth. Sigh. What are the chances?

It's Lent again... time once again to give something up for forty days... I haven't decided yet... And it's Friday... Should probably do that tres soon :)

Well, I guess this is enough procrastinating. Back to the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home