Allyson

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Argh

Every time I get hurt emotionally by a guy, I dream about him physically hurting me. Not me hurting him, as I would completely understand that. Most of the time they are wearing the Scream mask... and although I can't see the face I know who it is... and they are wielding a knife... or gun... And usually i come vvvvvvery close to dying. I don't like it. The most recent one I had (I just woke up from it ) was being chased by a knife-wielding maniac, who shall remain nameless... It was different than most of the others because I could clearly see the face... Talk about being hurt... Imagine looking into someone you thought you completely trusted eyes as they continuously stab you...

Argh.

These dreams have got to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home