Allyson

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Only slight nerve damage...

I was sick all day Thursday. Was told it was probably just nerves, but I don't know. This is the third time since Decemeber and I've never felt like that before. The first time was Dec. 23. Then February 20. Then April 22. It came on so suddenly each time, and left after a few hours. The only time I was really stressin' was last Thursday. Sigh. Hope it's nothing serious. That is the last thing I need right now. To be sick.

k, So today, not feeling do hot. Got all four of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. THAT was quite an adventure. Thank god I will not have do to that again. I was doing fine. Most of my mouth unfroze by 3 yesterday like they told me. But my lower right side is still numb. After 24 hours. So I'm thinking this is the possible nerve damage that they were talking about. Here's hoping that it is temporary. I like to be able to feel my lip and chin! Am on more meds than I have ever been on in my life . I guess that's not saying much. Luckily, I have been a pretty healthy person. Except for poppin' the occasional tylenol every now and then. Plus the real fun part was the IV. ANother first for me. Fun. Especially since she had to do it twice. The first time my hand bubbled up 'cause she missed the vein. Ouch!

Argh. Well enough of all that fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home