Allyson

Friday, May 07, 2004

Allyson Young, B.Sc.

Hehe. How nice does that sound?! I can't believe I'm going to graduate tomorrow! I don't really want to go to the ceremony BUT I am. It feels good enough just to have passed everything. Here's the breakdown of my final marks.

Medieval Art - 78; Coulda been better, hmm, seems he doesn't like it when you can't remember the name of the church... oops

Folksongs of Atlantic Canada - 82; So glad I did this well in this class, I wasn't expecting an 80 considering throughout the semester I couldn't break an 80 on ANY of his assignments...

Developmental Psych - 84; Pretty good for the lack of effort put into this class, I must say... Haha... It was one where I learned just about everything before... so I didn't really study... Eek... Probably should have... I just barely missed getting first class standing by like 3 percent... Argh... Oh well

English Grammar - 86; Not complaining 'bout this one!

Psychology of Religion - 94; Officially the highest mark I ever made at UPEI in my four years :)

I wish that I had done a little better first semester, it would have been so great to graduate with a first class standing... Oh well... I have the Degree!!!!

Did soooooooooooo much travelling yesterday... Went to O'Leary at 9:30... Got home about 3:30, just in time to leave for Chtown... Got back from Chtown just in time to drive Leslie and Kayla to the Rodd in Mill River... And everywhere in between it seemed... That was the longest drive up west i've ever made...

But yay! Got cheered up yesterday. Bought some Steves... nothing makes me as happy as a new pair of shoes lol.

And, got a grass skirt for the luau... Can't wait... Hehe... found a coconut bra, but decided against that one... lol.. can you imagine!?!

Picked up a wheelchair for Gram... I hope she will be able to come tomorrow... I took her for a drive.. um... Thursday I think... and it's really scary I think she is getting a lot worse...

Still numb... Although not quite as numb as I have been... At least I have faith now that the feeling will eventually come back!

Work Monday... Sigh.

MS is just about done. I can't quite figure out how I want to end it.... Should they get back together... or was it doomed from the beginning?????? I think it was doomed :P Anyways, once I figure that I only have a couple hours of writing left :D I've already started proofing the rest... Sooooooooooo happy about that. Plus the Poetry book is well on its way... Soon... tres tres soon... I can't wait to Publish!!!!!

Snow tomorrow. What is the chance of that. May 8, and they are calling for flurries. Sigh. It will be chilly walking across campus in that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home