Allyson

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well, it appears as though I am leaving a resume at the Medical Centre. Surprise, surprise. I am also looking into a job in Halifax, but that kinda scares the shit out of me for some reason. But my resume could most certainly use some tweaking :P Any helpful suggestions or offers to help? I could use whatever advice anyone has to give me...


Quote of the day: "Have you ever been in love?" "Abso-fuckin'-lutely" - Carrie and Big, Sex and the City, Season 1, Episode 1

Currently reading: A Day Late and a Dollar Short by Terry McMillan for fun and Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy and Physiology for not fun.

Currently listening to: Smile by Lonestar

2 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allyson, why in the world are you reading Anatomy? Didn't you hear that we don't have to do it? Unless, something has changed since my wonderful sunshine fulled trip to B.C. hummm...Just wondering. Excellent source for resume tweeking--AMA. Chapter 14 i think...

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Allyson said…

    Oh dear Kendra, all the stuff you have missed... Apparently Anatomy is still in the works... she's just revamping it and giving it to us in September... but I got an old verson so she's letting me use that so I can finish in June... Argh... she should really send all this stuff out in an email or something so everyone knows what's up :S Merci beacoup for the chapter... I haven't got that far yet in AMA... so yay I will check it out while you laze around in the sun :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home