Allyson

Friday, May 13, 2005

Ok. Someone graciously pointed out that I do not update enough. Fine. I can remedy that! Be prepared to be bored to tears today.

So, I dreamed alllllllll night last night and I slept in and missed my drive to Charlottetown. Good dreaming tho. Kinda odd, but still. I dreamed about a couple of ex-boyfriends getting the shit kicked out of them... hmm... every girl's dream i think! Anyways, after basically having to beg to get another drive to Charlottetown, now I am here, and messing around on the computer instead of working on my project that we have to present in 2 hours time. Ah well, loads of time left for that :P

I am broke. Well. Not quite yet. But I have 30 dollars to my name until I get a job. I always seem to have no money. It is getting quite discouraging.

Sigh. Back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home