Allyson

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

More School?!

In the computer lab at school. Contemplating the reason why I am considering submitting myself to further, yes, further education. I would like to apply to a pharmacy technician course that starts in July. Is this feasible? It is something I would like to do, yes, but is it practical at all? And, do I really want to do yet another year of schooling at this point?? Upon my completion of the program that I am in right now, I will be a medical secretary. I will have the cerificate for medical support, as well as a B.Sc. from UPEI. I will be working in the medical field, without actually being a doctor, or nurse, which would have been my first choice if I weren't so deathly afraid of blood. Shouldn't this make me happy? Pharmacy has always been my goal, however, my chem skills were simply not up to par. There is a chance, though, of my acceptance at a pharmacy school in the fall of 2006, IF I suck it up and complete Physics I and II at UPEI in the coming semesters... and possibly redo Chem II jsut to get a little bit better standing. Hmmm... Hmmm... So many things to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home