Allyson

Monday, November 15, 2004

My own stupidity

Well. All my hard work, and I somehow miraculously manage to destroy my website. Don't ask 'cause I really don't know how that happened. So, um, welcome to the new edition. Some of the old, some of the new, but hopefully improved (or at least that's what you should tell me to make me feel better :P)

So, in honor of the new page, I figure I should make a *journal* post. Er. *Ranting* post.

I went bathing suit shopping today. I don't think that there is anything else out these that can make me so frustrated and selfconscious. It looks so cute on the hanger... that is until you try it on and realize that there seems to be an entire back, or super low front, or, eek, an entire midriff showing. Now, I have nothing against that, if you feel comfortable in it. But I don't. Anyway, long story short, I found one suitable one. By suitable, I mean one that I wouldn't feel I had to run and cover up if my father saw me on the beach wearing it. But I didn't buy it... I think I need another opinion. Bah. Why are bathing suits so small? You can't hide anything. Guys don't have to parade around in speedos if they don't want to; they have options. So what are the options for the girls? A t-shirt and shorts? It may come to that.

Signing off, and still
Not a size 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home