Allyson

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Time for a quick update before I leave for work. Last week in a nutshell... Fun Park Wednesday with Lace... Can't believe how much that place has changed... or maybe it is me that has changed.... either way, it was quite a but different since the last time I worked there... Thursday I went to Moncton... yay shopping... had a really great day... ate at Jungle Jim's... I've heard a lot about it and it was really good... I will definitely eat there again...

Um. Worked all weekend, Surprise Surprise. Ick. I'd really love a weekend off... a WHOLE weekend off lol... Maybe soon...

Between yesterday and today I am in such a grumpy mood. Super PMSing I assume. Ick.

I'm missing West Point Days today :( I would LOVE to be there... Sigh.

O'Leary Days is next weekend I think. At least I know I won't miss that, we close for an hour or so to take some of it in so even if I do have to work I will get to some of it.

Today is such an awesome day. I hate to think that I will have to spend it inside :(

Anyways,
Signing off now and heading to the drudgery of work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home