Allyson

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas!

Well, well. It's been a while since I updated... I had my second weekend off this summer... last weekend :) I didn't do a whole lot but I definitley had fun doing it!

Saturday, I did a lot of little things that I won't go into any detail here about, but the fact remains that I had a good time :D

Went a la plage, fireworks Sunday night :D Sad isn't it, but fireworks always make me so happy. I would hate to know how they work, I think it would ruin the whole aspect of the firework...

And now, I have Wednesday and Thursday off... however, that means I have to work all thru the weekend... with all this good weather tho, the weekdays are just as busy as the weekend.... sigh

Can't wait till Saturday!!!!

TIme is running out pour l'ete... I had hoped to go somewhere before classes start, but it's looking like that might not happen.... Maybe Moncton again... I still have that tandem jump to accomplish!!!!

Hmm, probably more random info later :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home