Allyson

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Nothing interesting to say...

Back to work today. Shouldn't be too bad. At least I got a chance to let my mind relax a little yesterday :) Coming on the end of last week I was getting pretty frazzled. I even overcharged hot army boy *blush* which means that the next time I see him I'm gonna have to apologize... which means talking to him... lol... I am such a loser.

Hmm. Well, this is Tuesday. No big plans this week really, other than to get through it. I was up at the cottage, um, a week ago Sunday and I have some work to get done up there so I will probably go up and spend a day there this week.... and... um... I guess I am going to Charlottetown Saturday, yay shopping. We are gonna make a girls' day of it. Me, Leslie, Jessica, and Nikki are gonna go down... Should be a good day.

Yikes. It's 5 to 12. I ought go finish getting ready or I will be late... Got to be in O'leary by 1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home