Allyson

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Cabin Fever

Such a boring day today. Ab-so-lute-ly nada happened. I had the day off and I have a ton of errands that should have been run today, but I ended up having no car -- which means nothing got done. Instead I ended up staying inside all day.

Hmm... I tried a new self-tanner. It doesn't look too bad. At least it's not streaky. The last one I tried, I turned orange and streaky. Let's not forget the Mystic-Tan fiasco from January either. Blah, I will NEVER get that done again... that was tip to toe orangey-streaky-brown. Ick. Anyways, I only did my legs today, figured I could cover them up if I had to :P But yay, bonus that I won't have to.

So I guess that I am working tomorrow and Friday... Maybe I will stay up west tomorrow night... hmm.. something to think about anyway.

Well, a car is FINALLY home. Think I might go out just for a drive... anything to get out of this place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home